Sunday, February 08, 2004
A Chance With You
Just can't wait forever
I knew that you were mine, when I saw you
Though there's no way of me knowing you deeper
You don't even know I exist
I never want to make things harder
No, I never wanted anything more
But what does it take to get you just to love me
You don't even know me at all
(Chorus)
But it's true
Whatever I do, I musn't give myself away
Even though, I know I could lose a chance with you
All I know
That you understand the things that, I couldn't say
And forever now, I feel you know me too
Been wanting to know you better
But, my words don't even come out right
Now my head, just keeps on spinning around me
Can you fill the void inside
But it's true
Whatever I do, I musn't give myself away
Even though, I know I could lose a chance with you
But it's true
Whatever I do, I musn't give myself away
Even though, I know I could lose a chance with you
But it's true
Whatever I do, I musn't give myself away
Even though, I know I could lose a chance with you
**********
finally found e lyrics...yay!!!
mugging mugging mugging...
so much work undone
**********
changed e bkgrd... think its not bad lah....hehe... quite like it... xcept i can't get it a scroll bar...so changed to onli haf 1 entry on e main page... think i'll change e bkgrd every 2 mnth or smth... when i haf e time....hee...
anw shuld start revising for cT in march...dat's wot e tchers sae, n wot some pple r doin le... think i better start soon too, dun wan to drp subj... but still got lotsa commitment now... ntu jc stuff.. though its ending, den hafta do proposal for night cycling plus e recce b4 submit proposal... all done by march8.. seems like a long time but its not lorh... 1 mnth onli, n we haven't came up wif e route!!! plus recceS for aC... n proposals for e logis side...haha.. cos got myself into logis, actualli 1st aid wuld b better lah... no proposal to do...hehe... but muz b follower oso... come to think of it, i wan to b follower leh... can shun bian loose weight...haha... but nvm... shall b in logis too... logis v tiring bah... muz set up, during ac cannot screw, n after dat CLEAN UP!!! haha...dat's e worse part, but i shall do it anws...=) hope it goes well, den can haf intra sch aC, comp within e sch ccas... wuld b v v v fun...hehe..overnight somemore... so jnrs muz jia you k.. make it a blast!! will work hard for it, n nite cycling too...=)
think i shuld set some targets for tis wk...
let's c, there's phy test tis wk on capacitance, thermodynamics n ideal gases... so muz study lah...haha... nid to finish e cards for e profs, student mentos n tchers by latest tue, ac mtgs on mon n thur, ntu jc sure got mtg on thur, fri is e real exhibition, sat too... recce for ac tis sat too...my v dae gone... gotta spent it wif e oac guys...-.- haha... shan't b bad... no date anw, juz hope dun spend e whole dae chasing after them... these guys ah.. always known to chiong n heck bout us gurls lah... always make us catch up wif them... eh...n hw...yep hw... shall do them... (PROVIDED I"M NOT TOO TIRED). muahahahaa....
off to mug now...=p (hu believes me??)
ROXYfied