It's the *FrIeNdShIpS*, which means taking chances.
I learned that sometimes the things we want to forget are the things we most need to talk about...
I learned that TIME and LOVE can heal all things...
I learned that just when you think it can't get worse - it does!...
but with the love and support of friends - u survive...
I've learned that when you start feeling BAD about L O S I N G touch and about those that you've lost,
They too, are feeling the same way...
I learned that letters from friends are the most important things.
And that sending cards to your friends makes you feel better.
BUT basically, I just learned that my friends...
Both old and new, are the most important people to me in the world...
AND... without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.
So this is a THANK YOU for all of my friends for always being there.
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
BLUE
You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.
was happily bumming ard till everyone found a job.
had my 1st job at cpf.
nxt was at ocbc.
last job was at hsbc.
flying off on the 2nd of sept.
i'm gg to miss s'pore.
wishlist aka stuff i need over at manc. that bag. that wallet.
cap(e white nike one).
earphones.
pullover. jeans. crumpler sling bag.
i think i've got most of my stuff.